Disney Dog Names For Boys
Choose the Perfect Disney Dog Name for Your Next Puppy
Your favorite Disney Dog Names for Boys
includes all those wonderful heroes as well as some less than reputable
characters and then some just plain villains.
While I don’t advocate naming that adorable puppy after a famous villain,
sometimes the name just happens to fit.
these are all Disney characters, but there are many other great names from
movies and television shows that were not produced by Disney.
Have a Disney character that we forgot?
Let us know with the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll add
Need a Girl Disney Name? Find it here.
Disney Dog Names for Boys A - C
- Abu - The monkey in Disney's "Aladdin."
- Aladdin – The Boy from the movie, “Aladdin”
- Angus – The Clydesdale horse of Merida in the film, “Brave”
- Baloo - The big bear in Disney's "Jungle Book"
- Bagheera - The wise panther; in Disney’s “Jungle Book”
- Banzai - The hyena in Disney's "The Lion King"
- Bashful – One of the seven dwarves in “Snow White”
- Beast – The Beast Character in “Beauty and the Beast”
- Bernard - A mouse in Disney's "The Rescuers"
- Beta – The Rottweiler dog in the movie, “Up”
- Bolt – The White Dog and Main Character of the movie, “Bolt”
- Boomer - Mickey’s uncle who is a railroad tycoon
- Bruno - The dog in Disney's "Cinderella."
- Bullseye – Woody’s horse in the movie, “Toy Story 2”
- Buttercup – The White Unicorn in “Toy Story 3”
- Buzz – As in Buzz Lightyear, the male toy character in “Toy Story”
Disney Dog Names for Boys C - E
- Chip - The cup character in Disney's "Beauty and the Beast." Also, in the movie, “Chip ‘n Dale”
- Christopher Robin - The little boy character in Disney's "Winnie the Pooh"
- Cobra Bubbles – The social worker in the movie, “Lilo and Stitch”
- Cody - The little boy character in Disney's "The Rescuers"
- Cogsworth - The clock character in Disney's "Beauty and the Beast"
- Colonel - The Sheep dog character and one of the heroes in Disney's "101Dalmatians"
- Copper - The hound in the movie, “The Fox and the Hound”
- Creeper - A very strange character in Disney's "The Black Cauldron."
- Dale - A chipmunk from the movie “Chip ‘n Dale”
- Darwin – The Main Character from “G-Force”
- Dewey – A duck, one of three nephews of Donald Duck
- Digger - Mickey Mouse’s Australian cousin
- Doc – A dwarf in the movie, “Snow White”
- Donald – You doesn’t love Donald Duck
- Dopey – Dwarf in “Snow White”
- Doug - The title character of a popular Disney television show.
- Dumbo - The flying elephant with big ears. From the Disney movie, “Dumbo”
- Duke – The Great Dane in the movie, “The Swiss Family Robinson”
- Eeyore – The gloomy donkey and friend of Winnie the Pooh
Disney Dog Names for Boys F - K
- Ferdie - Nephew to Mickey Mouse
- Figaro– Geppetto’s pet cat in the Disney's "Pinocchio."
- Flounder - A fish character in Disney's "Little Mermaid"
- Gamma – The Bulldog in the movie, “Up”
- Gaston - The villain of Disney's "Beauty and the Beast"
- Geppetto – The old toy maker in the movie “Pinocchio”
- Goofy - The lovable character in many cartoons and early shorts
- Grumpy – One of the seven dwarfs in “Snow White”
- Gus - The chubby mouse in Disney's "Cinderella"
- Hamm - The pig toy in Disney's "Toy Story"
- Happy – Dwarf in “Snow White”
- Hook - The pirate villain in Disney's "Peter Pan"
- Hubert - The king and father of Prince Philip in "Sleeping Beauty"
- Huey – One of the three nephews of Donald Duck
- Iago - The parrot in Disney's "Aladdin"
- Jafar – The Villain in the movie, “Aladdin”
- Jake - The adventurous mouse in Disney's "The Rescuers"
- Jaq - A mouse in Disney's "Cinderella"
- Jiminy - The cricket in Disney's "Pinocchio"
- Jock - The Scottish terrier dog in Disney's "Lady and the Tramp"
- John - A little boy in Disney's "Peter Pan"
- Jumbo - The big elephant that flies in Disney's "Dumbo"
- Kaa - The mysterious snake in Disney's "The Jungle Book"
- Khan – Mulan’s horse in the movie, “Mulan”
- Kocoum - An Indian warrior in Disney's "Pocahontas"
Disney Dog Names for Boys L - P
- Louie – Donald Duck’s nephew
- Lumiere - The candelabra character in Disney's "Beauty and the Beast”
- Max - The Sheep dog character in Disney's "Little Mermaid."
- Meeko - The raccoon in Disney's "Pocahontas."
- Merlin - the Magician from the “Sword and the Stone”
- Michael - A little boy in Disney's "Peter Pan"
- Mickey – A Very Famous Mouse
- Morty - Nephew of Mickey Mouse
- Mowgli - The little boy in Disney's "The Jungle Book"
- Mukluk - Mickey’s Canadian uncle who lives in Alaska
- Napoleon – The hound in the movie, “The Aristocats”
- Nemo – The main character who is a fish in the movie “Finding Nemo”
- Oliver – The Cat from the Movie, “Oliver and Company”
- Pascal – A lizard who is Rapunzel’s best friend, from the movie, “Tangled”
- Percy – The pug of Governor Ratcliffe from “Pocahontas”
- Phillip - The handsome prince in Disney's "Sleeping Beauty"
- Piglet - A baby pig in the movie, “Winnie the Pooh”
- Pinocchio – A little wooden puppet that wanted to be a boy, in the movie with the same name
- Pluto - Mickey Mouse's dog
- Pongo - The Daddy Dalmatian in Disney's "101 Dalmatians"
- Pooh – That chubby little bear in “Winnie the Pooh”
Disney Dog Names for Boys R - Z
- Rafa – The Bull Terrier dog in the movie, Beverly Hills Chihuahua
- Rajah – Jasmine’s pet tiger in the movie, “Aladdin”
- Rabbit - The rabbit in Disney's "Winnie the Pooh."
- Rex - The dinosaur toy in Disney's "Toy Story."
- Robin Hood - The lead character in Disney’s “Robin Hood”
- Scrooge - The elderly duck in Disney's Donald Duck stories
- Scuttle - The sea bird in Disney's "Little Mermaid"
- Sebastian - The lobster in Disney's "Little Mermaid"
- Shere Khan - The jealous tiger in Disney's "The Jungle Book"
- Sleepy – One of the Seven Dwarfs in “Snow White”
- Sneezy - Another of the Dwarfs in “Snow White”
- Stefan - The king and father in “Sleeping Beauty”
- Stitch – The little alien in the movie, “Lilo and Stitch”
- Sulton – Tiger Cub owned by Jasmine from the movie, “Aladdin”
- Thumper - The rabbit in Disney's "Bambi"
- Tigger - A bouncy tiger from “Winnie the Pooh”
- Timo - Tinkerbell's friend
- Timothy - The mouse in Disney's "Dumbo."
- Tod - The fox in the Fox and the Hound
- Tito – Small Chihuahua from the movie, “Oliver & Company”
- Tramp – A mongrel in the movie “Lady and the Tramp”
- Turk – Great Dane in Disney’s “The Swiss Family Robinson”
- Wiggins – The manservant in the movie, “Pocahontas”
- Woody - The cowboy toy in Disney's "Toy Story"
- Yeller – Main Character Dog in “Old Yeller”
Chris From Texas adds the name, Bambi
Dakota, from California, USA Suggests:
"Dodger from Oliver and Company."
Kayla, from Ohio, U.S.A. suggested
from the Disney Channel show, Phineas &Ferb
Christina from New Mexico, U.S.A. wrote:
Demon from Snow Dogs
Angie from Missouri, U.S.A. wrote:
Sully, from Monsters Inc. That is what I named my Great Pyrenees.
Donna from Texas suggested "Simba"
Meet the Real Simba
The United States suggested Zeus from the movie, "Hercules"
Got A Great Disney Dog Names for Boys (and Girls)?
We've racked our brains trying to remember and did a little research into very old and very new movies, but I'm sure we've missed a few. Please let us know if you have a Disney name that would make a great Dog name and we'll add it.
Still Can't Find the Perfect Dog Name? More Suggestions For You...
Country of Origin
Got Dog Products to Sell?
You definitely need to check out Trafeze to get your products out there and seen by the masses.
Advertising on this Site
Small Dog Place is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com This site receives a small commission from all affiliate links and third-party advertising.
Grab Our Free Ezine...
Did you enjoy this article or find it helpful? Then why not share it.
The best way to say, Thank You?
Is to Share
Can't find what you need?
Try a Search