Boy Puppy Names F
Boy Puppy Names Beginning with F (French Bulldog)
Here is a list of boy puppy names E-F with links to additional pages of great names for your dog. For hints on choosing the best name, check out our first page of boy puppy names.
Good luck with your search.
Interested in trivia?
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to meet some interesting dogs in history.
See if you can identify the dog to the American President that owned and loved them.
The answers are at the bottom of this page.
Alphabetical List of Boy Puppy Names
Boy Puppy Names Beginning With F
Boy Puppy Names Beginning with F
Jessica from Pennsylvania suggested
Dog Name Trivia Quiz
Did you know... American President's Love Dogs.
Can you guess who the owners of these famous dogs are? These are all dogs owned by American Presidents and spent some time living in the White House. Scroll down to see the answers
- Bo and Sunny
- Him and Her
- King Tut
And the Answers Are...
- Bo and Sunny are the famous Portuguese Water Spaniels owned by the Obama Family.
- Fala, a little Scottish Terrier, belonged to Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Checkers was a black and white Cocker Spaniel owned by Richard Nixon.
- King Tut was a Belgium Shepard owned by Herbert Hoover.
- Grits, a Border Collie was owned by Jimmy Carter
- Rex was Ronald Reagan's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Him and Her were two Beagles owned by Lyndon B. Johnson
- Drunkard was George Washington's Coonhound.
- Buddy, a chocolate lab was owned by Bill Clinton
Want Some More Ideas for Great Dog Names?